Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm not really sure why...


...our children like to dress up in their Halloween outfits a month prior to Halloween. But, they do. Every year. So, today, after church, our family decorated the house in October "stuff" and Ashley dressed up like a pirate. I realize it isn't really that girly (but we still have a month to change her mind) but I also overheard her yell from downstairs, "Hey! If I put my ammo there, then that is my place!!!" Ammo? What about dolls? or flowers, or unicorns, or ballet shoes? Ammo?

She is being influenced by her brothers...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite memory is of Ashley coming home from church in her beautiful Sunday dress and running in her bedroom to change clothes. She ran out to show us how she looked in her football helmet. It's a great picture that comes up on our computer on a regular basis.......... She's a girl after my own heart!