Friday, May 23, 2008

Google Reader

So, have you stared using Google Reader yet?



Google is making it so much easier for me to keep track of when the blogs I check are updated. So easy. I'm sure there are other ways to do this (maybe even some better ways) but since I already have a Gmail account and an iGoogle startup page, this seems to streamline my blog-checking.

I'm up to checking about 30-40 photography blogs and a number of miscellaneous blogs almost daily. I used to check in with every blog using the seperate URL's...ugh. Now I go to reader.google.com, see which blogs have been updated, and move on to CNN.com

3 comments:

TiffaniS said...

Hi Brian. YES! I am using Google Reader now and it is very convenient! Thanks! However, I am only checking about 10 blogs every few days so it's much more of a time saver to you than I.

TP said...

I LOVE Google reader. Thank you for mentioning it in an earlier post!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip, it has saved me tons of time!!!