Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our Newest Arrival!!!

Please welcome our little Will into the world! Janese and I went to the hospital on Wednesday for the planned C-Section. Everything went very, very smoothly. No racing tot he hospital in the snow like last time. No labor pains. No feeling like we're in the middle of an emergency. Everything just went pretty darn smoothly. Our family is really grateful. Here are a few pics from the first few minutes of life:













We've named him WIlliam, though we'll call him "Will" (unless I'm in lecture-mode)...He was 7 lbs. 9 oz., 20 inches long, a little more hair than the other four children and a nice, sleepy, happy, content disposition...for now...

14 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

Congrats! He's so darling and sooo teeny! Janese looks as beautiful as ever!

Julie said...

Wow - what a beautiful baby. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how she fit almost 8lbs of baby in there - that's crazy!

Love the name, love the pic's, thanks so much for posting so soon.

kate said...

Congradulations!!!

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

What a cutie! He is the same lengthe as our little bundle that we got a week ago! Congratulations. That's a cute name. You did good!

Amy and David said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe you have five kids. I remember when Landon was born. Time flies.

The Valentine Fam said...

Congrats! He's adorable. I'm glad everything went well.

Kittyrunner said...

Congratulations! Beautiful baby!

Annette said...

What a little angel. Janese you look so calm like you do this every day. Oh what a difference than rushing to the hospital. I hope we get to see little Willie soon. Congrats!

Shelli Roholt said...

Congratualtions on your new addition. He is adorable and i am glad to hear all went well. There is nothing better than a new baby to make you appreciate everything a little more!!!

TP said...

Congrats again. He is adorable! I'm glad things went smoothly and all is well!

Sherri Madson said...

He is absolutely adorable! Congratulations on your new addition!

Harmony said...

I heard your good news and knew that you'd have pics up already. Will looks darling. congratulations on #5, wow! Janese is killing me with the C-sections. My body hurts just thinking about one, but five....! She's amazing!

Norton's said...

Congrats! Will is adorable!

Jaci said...

these are so cool! I better teach Ladd more about the camera before we have another babe. Seriously, so cool!