Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A New Way of Telling the Story

Ashley and I have been discussing a way to do a little photo shoot involving her ballet interest. So, we spent a few days trying to determine the best way to take the pictures, what to wear, what "props" would be best, etc. She was cute and "professional" about the whole thing. What we got turned out so great....it is worth checking out...

Click Here for Ashley's Ballet Photo-Shoot

Before you click...this gallery doesn't scroll up and down, it scrolls left to right. Get it? Left-to-right! Also, there are 3 pages of pics, so click on the "more" button at the far right of each page to see more....makes sense, no?


4 comments:

Valeri said...

I love these pictures. Ashley looks so angelic and beautiful, just as a little ballerina should! Great job, BOTH of you!

Jamie Kent said...

That is so cute. I can see Ashley being so "professional" after being with her primary. She is such a doll. I bet she loved planning that with you!

Annette said...

Excellent job Brian! Great photo shot. I need you to take Kaia's pictures again. I can't believe how big Ashely is getting. She looks like she's ready for the nutcracker.
Hope to see you guys on Halloween.

Kittyrunner said...

She's so cute! I like the pics, too.