Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm baaaa-aaaack....

Well, that real nice...

I haven't published anything here in about a month...mostly because I don't have anything to say. I'm tapped. Out.

Not that nothing has happened. Plenty has happened. Maybe that's why I haven't taken any time to post. All I have is this...

Today we celebrated Janese's mother's birthday out at J's brother's house (That's a lot of apostrophes). While there the kids were able to ride a little horse around the property. Everyone had a great time on the horse...well...except Ashley. Here's the proof:











Now, here's Ashley's picture:







Whie she was riding the horse tripped over a rock and stumbled just a little. The horse wasn't spooked, but Ashley was. And she wouldn't get back on. And won't get back on...ever (she says).


UPDATE: Google stinks because they won't make this blog look the way I want. I may never, ever post anything again. And I'm kind of relieved to say it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're giving up blogging because Ashley and Landon were switched? Don't take it out on all of us! Just wish you were blogging more often. Speaking of more.......we still miss your podcast...... : >) lv, mom

Unknown said...

Summer had the same thing happen that happened to Ashley. I am happy to say Summer did eventually get back on so hopefully Ashley will too!

Lando & Cami said...

hEY bROTHER mIC. YOU NEED TO POST YOUR EMAIL ON MY BLOG I AM GOING PRIVATE. YOU ALSO NEED TO LOOK AT MY ELK I SHOT! I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PICS. YOU DO SUCH A GOOD JOB! WHAT KIND OF CAMERA DO YOU USE?

kate said...

Abandon blogging for good? Thats worse than going private! ;)

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

Maddi is such a cutie. We absolutely love having her in nursery. She always has something interesting/funny to say. She always plays with a certain doll and a couple of times its name has been Brian. hahahaha.