Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Only Movie Review (a.k.a. "Eight Thumbs Down")

It's a Festivus Miracle!

I found a movie that is worse than Rocky 6. I know...Unbelievable (especially if you've seen Rocky 6). It was the ABC Family Movie of the whatever. Title? "Holiday in Handcuffs"

I can't tell you how horrible this movie was. Just keep in mind that it was worse the the last Rocky movie. And trust me, than means it was pretty bad.

I suggest that if you see this movie being rebroadcast in any form during the holidays that you poke your finger into your eye and touch your brain. Anything to avoid seeing this one...

Enjoy December...

4 comments:

John said...

Don't be sooooo dramatic with your movie reviews. Just say on a scale of 1 to 10 it was a 1.

Geeeeeezzzzz

Unknown said...

Thanks for the warning, I was going to watch it.

Brian said...

First of all, John, you obviously didn't see it.

Secondly, you don't even post anymore and so I have to discount every comment you make until you become "one of us". Not a Mormon...a blogger...

Merry Christmas...

John said...

You are DUMB.

Happy New Year.



:)