Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bike Ride (aka, I've gained 6 lbs.)

A few weeks ago I went in to see the doctor (I can't recall what it was all about...oh wait, a huge breakout of hives). I stepped on the scale and was surprised to see that I'd gained 6 lbs. since my last visit. Probably no big deal, except that all of my pants fit quite snugly, with no belt. I feel like the Koolaid Guy who used to bust through the fence during birthday parties and everyone would yell, "Hey Koolaid!". Only it isn't meant as a compliment when people yell it at me.



This morning Janese invited me to go on a bike ride with her and Maddie. Nice hint, honey... I never go on bike rides. Until now.

I took some pics of Janese because she doesn't look like the Koolaid Guy (or girl...whatever).

1 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

I think Ryan can relate. They use to call him Kool-Aid in high school!