Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm glad I live where I live...

Because I would never, ever, want to live in Philadelphia. At least not after reading this report. And I quote:

"PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - Philadelphia is home to the least attractive people in the United States, a survey of visitors and residents showed on Friday.

"The city of more than 1.5 million people was also found to be among the least stylish, least active, least friendly and least worldly, according to the "America's Favorite Cities" survey by Travel & Leisure magazine and CNN Headline News."


Now, it isn't that I'm helping out Northern Utah by living here (I may be pulling our averages down), but I don't want to be living in the ugliest city in the US either. The article goes on the mention other "ugly" cities in the US.

Why did they report on this poll? Wouldn't having the 76'ers and the Eagles in your town make you feel bad enough?

3 comments:

Kami said...

FYI, my city (DC) was second in the unattractive poll! I guess I better move back to Utah! It's good to see your family is doing well-what cute kids!

the judkins said...

OK BRO MICK. I JSUT CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT TOGETHER ENOUGH TO CALL YOU TO SCHEDULE "THE SHOOT". wILL E-MAIL DO? YOU SAY WHEN, WELL BE THERE. AND WHERE NOW? IT SEEMS LIKE SNOW IS IN ALL THE PRETTY PLACES. CAN YOU DO PICS IN SNOW? HOW BOUT PICS INSIDE OUR HOUSE? LET ME KNOW, THANKS, TRISHAJUDKINS@YAHOO.COM. p.s. i COULD HAVE SWORN THAT YOUR PARENTS TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE ADOPTED FROM PHILLI:-)

Jackie said...

Bro. Mick! It's so fun to see your cute family and what you are up to. Your photography looks fantastic! You do such a good job. We live in Elko, Nevada now, so I'm hoping that wasn't one of the places that had the ugliest people...or we might just have to move....
Jackie (Pierce) Leishman