Sunday, October 14, 2007

Keeping the Sabbath Day holy...I think.




The weather is great right now. There is rain in the forecast. We've been in the church building for three hours (eight hours if you are me, and today wasn't nearly as busy as usual). And, most of us have been kind of sick over the past two weeks. So we, as a family, played "bubbles" outside after we took a walk, bombed each other with crabapples, and threw water on the neighbor girls. I caught a few great pictures. I would have a few more of the other children but they were too involved trying to use light-sabers to cut the bubbles asunder...

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Fix your pictures asap.

Brian said...

Fix your browswer. And your attitude.

Valeri said...

Hey Brian.. I found your blog through Mindy's. Your photography is amazing. The family looks great too. It's really neat to see how they've grown, and Janese looks as gorgeous and youthful as she did the last time I saw her, several years ago. I love the picture of you 2 kissing a few posts down. Hope things are going well. Just thought I'd say hello!

Take care,
Valeri (Halliday) Andersen
http://www.valeriandersen.blogspot.com/